We exist to help elective surgeons increase patient volume, grow revenue, and build the practice of their dreams.
The Internet is a fascinating place: fast-paced, always changing, and always throwing more than one surprise our way. Here are some of the most interesting (and surprising) stats about the Internet and how people are using it in 2017: 1. 17% of all websites use
Well, it’s February, which means the year is already 10% over. Statistically, that means only 42% of people who made New Years’ Resolutions have stuck to them. The other 58% of people have long-since fallen off and abandoned their goals. Why? Put simply, because setting
Unless you’re brand new to content creation, you’ve probably heard the phrase, “Content is King.” One of the best types of content to publish is a blog post. Without an active and healthy blog, your SEO will tank, you’ll have very little to say on
“I’m an ophthalmologist, but I’m a little lost on how to use the Internet to the advantage of my practice. What types of content should I post online to get the most out of the investment I’ve made in my website and social media?” If
In the spirit of Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season, we dug deep into our archives to share a patient’s story of thankfulness for restored vision after cataract surgery. In our search we came across Sybil, a 71-year-young patient of Dr. Tal Raviv at the
When many people think of marketing, they conjure up images of salespeople, false advertising, cold calls, and annoying popups on websites. But marketing, in its most pure form, is none of these things. Marketing is a powerful force to be reckoned with…when it is done
Leveraging the Power of Physician Review Sites The age of the Internet has brought about online reviews for just about everything – products bought on Amazon, restaurants, bars, professional services, and of course, medical practices. By the democratization of the review process, patients no longer
Who are millennials, and why do they matter anyway? It seems that seldom can we go a day without news of how the millennial generation is interacting with their world in a new way. From advertising to social media to the “new normal” of online
You probably have a personal Facebook account, but are you harnessing the power of the popular social network for your ophthalmic practice? Here are a few tips that address how to make the most of Facebook as an ophthalmologist: Be active While you won’t post
More and more physicians are beginning to understand the power of the Internet to connect and engage with current and potential patients, but too often, websites are still out of date or difficult to navigate, frustrating the user and forcing them to abandon their search.