Created with Sketch.
While potential patients users may enter your website from a variety of different sources, there’s one thing that’s certain – you need them to stay.
After all, what good is your website if users only stay for a few seconds and then leave?
In order to make sure your website visitors aren’t leaving quickly, you need to make a splash – quickly. You can see all of the details by downloading the infographic, but here are some of the most relevant stats:
- 75% of users admit they decide on a company’s credibility based on its website’s design.
- Users only need 2.6 seconds to land on a area of the website that will influence their first impression of it.
- 94% of first impressions are design-related.
- The average viewing time of your web pages main image is around 5.94 seconds.
- Users dedicate 66% of their attention to contents below the fold on a normal media page.
- 62% of companies that designed a website for mobile devices reported increased sales.
Download the Infographic